Monday, June 7, 2010

So now that I have three different articles that I'm writing about (Economy affecting college life, the Journalism Academy, and Long days with short school calendars), I've been focusing on getting as research done and contacting as many people as I can. So far, i've contacted Professor harold Mulherin for my economy affect college article with Asia and I plan on talking to a few 2-year participants for my Journalism Academy article with Jullian. For my own article, I plan on reading as much as I can and finding out the different schools in the counties that are most affected and talking to students within the Academy that actually go to these schools. If your school is in any of these districts: Clarke County, Jefferson County, Barrow County, Commerce City, Jackson County,Madison County, Oglethrope County or any metro-Atlanta schools, that would be so helpful!!! I think I can handle three articles due in one week, its a lot of pressure, but I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment